[Ohio-talk] good report from the doctor

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Thu Oct 4 02:02:59 UTC 2012

I went to the orthopedic surgeon again today and got a good report.  My arm fracture is healing nicely and I can get rid of the sling!  I start therapy Monday 3 times weekly.  When I fell three weeks ago on 9/11, I fractured my humorous bone just under the ball in my shoulder (right arm, and I'm right handed, of course), and I also fractured the ball itself.  He said it's known as a three-way fracture.  He said it was in a good spot, so he didn't need to cast it.