[Ohio-talk] Elder Beerman Fundraiser

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 06:03:08 UTC 2012

Hello all
Would everyone who recieved Elder Beerman coupon booklets at the Board meeting and did not pay for them, please contact me with the number you have sold.
I must report to them weekly on the number sold and if we need more.  I need your help in doing this.  Please send all money directly to Sherry Ruth, but report to me what you have sold.  Please do your best to sell them all so we will receive the money from every booklet.
Thank you so much!

Carol Akers

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!