[Ohio-talk] 27 Days

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 21:24:29 UTC 2012

Hi all.
I'm super jealous! As I type this email, it is currently 86 degrees outside. Talk about jealousy for you all down in Ohio! I wish there was some sort of weather transporter where I could send you guys some of our weather. I'm currently in Mississippi and I have an appointment with BSVI on Monday. I might be getting into LCB towards the end of October. While I will miss you all at convention and thinking about you all, I will be very excited to learn more blindness skills so that I can become more independent. I'll be coming home either for Christmas or Thanksgiving, and I'm really looking forward to it!
Hope you all are well, and I will definitely keep you posted as things occur. :)
Macy

Sent from my iPhone