[Ohio-talk] Sad news in the Mcclain family

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:34:49 UTC 2012

I would like to tell those of you who responded that I can think of 3 songs
to sing at the funeral: We Will Glorify, by Twila Paris, It's So Hard to
Say Goodbye to Yesterday, by Boys 2 Men, and How Great Thou Art.  Mark,
Crystal, Macy, you will all be in my prayers.  And Macy, please listen
carefully to We Will Glorify, because it's a song that spoke deeply to my
heart.

Eric
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.