[Ohio-talk] Chapter Presidents and Bd. Members

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Oct 25 20:03:13 UTC 2012

Hi Wanda,
As I told you, I was able to get the Formulary changed to include Talking Prdigy Voice Meter and Supplies covered for Totally Blind Diabetics.
This is through Express Scrips.
They had discontinued this for Totally Blind Patrons because we had to use a Special Meter and Supplies as ofDecember 31, 2011.
I filed the Complaint as President of the At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio.
I am happy it worked.
Colleen Roth