[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio more news

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Sat Sep 1 09:21:18 UTC 2012

Good Friday Evening,

Here is more news from our fund raising program that may be of interest to
some.

Walmart's Great Gas Rollback at Participating Stations

Great news!  Walmart is offering a savings of 10 cents a gallon on gas
purchases made when using a Walmart Gift Card, starting August 31, 2012,
until December 23, 2012.  The discount is available on all fuel, gas and
diesel, at over 1,000 participating Murphy USA and Walmart gas stations in
18 states.  That's 7 cents more than their usual discount for gas purchases
made with a gift card.

To see a complete list of participating locations, click here (or copy and
paste into your browser):  http://bit.ly/SWSWalmartGas
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001QVO0umeB26DyjPXgSx7jFZIDY19mgocIsBscefyAHw-M
mJ4lIyO6MZOk9cc1sTX2goV7lpBgDcxlErFmWAQcP39GVeEVoimsI2vf3zefZXZlpl2Hsq_p7g==
> .

Walmart is known around the country as the company that helps customers save
money, on everything from gas purchases to home furnishings, so they can
live better.  And for the millions of customers who shop in their stores and
clubs around the world each week, it means a lot.

PLEASE NOTE: Walmart ScripNow eCards are not redeemable at Walmart or Sam's
Club gas stations.

Ecards really do work. Eric and I have used them at both Walmart and Sams.
It is great. When the opportunity presents itself for a trip just make a
purchase using  Presto Pay and within seconds print out the card. No waiting
for an order to release nor a reload to occur. Awsome!

Shelbi