[Ohio-talk] Jubo Braille Writer

COLLEEN ROTH N8TNV at ATT.NET
Sat Sep 1 17:38:19 UTC 2012

Hi,
Does anyone have a Jubo Braille Writer they are not using?
I need to try having someone read Jumbo Braille because her Neuropathy is pretty significant. I think if I could write things in Jumbo Braille for her it would make a difference.
I do not want to use a slate because of the arthritis in my hands.
I also hope that my student will be able to use the Braille Writer herself once she learns to read.
I really believe she can learn braille but I really want to try with a Jumbo Braille Writer.
I do not want the student to buy one in case she can't read Jumbo Braille.
I would just try it with her for a month or six weeks unless someone wanted it back very quickly. Then I would just braille some things to use with her and return it ASAP.
Thanks,

Colleen Roth