[Ohio-talk] Fall Board Meeting Agenda

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Mon Sep 3 19:42:27 UTC 2012

Coleagues, attached you will find a copy of the agenda for our fall Board
meeting to be held at the Ramada Plaza in Columbus on Saturday September
22nd.

We will meet in the Cleveland room wich is the same room that we held our
Board meeting at our 2010 State Convention remember?

Spread the word and come join us at our usual time from 10 to about 3.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org