[Ohio-talk] http://www.communitydayevent.com/orglookup_detail.php?orgID=38985 ElderBeerman

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 04:33:30 UTC 2012

Wanda
You can pick up booklets at board meeting and we have to account for every booklet. I have to submit reports on how many we sell every week. We have to return unsold booklets. We get paid $5 for each book we sell. The more, the better. The more stores we can sell them at, the more we make.  It would be good if you could gather a couple people & a table to sit outside the store, not inside the store. So if it is in a mall, just outside the door of store.  Have some Braille alphabet cards to give out, kernel books, brochures, etc. have someone who can demo Braille with slate & stylus is another way of interacting with the kids & drawing parents attention. (thanks to Cindy for that idea) sitting For a couple hours or so would be good. Once, twice, whatever you like to get exposure & sell. Does that answer questions?
Carol