[Ohio-talk] Community Days Fundraiser Elder BeermanBeer

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 04:33:03 UTC 2012

Colleen,
Are you interested in having any coupon booklets to sell either to people or at the store in BG?

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!