[Ohio-talk] College web accessibility.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 1 01:11:39 UTC 2013

When JAWS won't read a PDF I use Kurzweil and it works well.  Open Book may
work well too.  I took online courses from 2006 through 2008 and used Black
Board.  I found most of it very accessible.  I did have some problems with
PDF documents but managed to work around them.  I agree that you should be
able to take courses wherever you want to and should not be kept from it
because of accessibility
 issues.

Lots of luck!

--