[Ohio-talk] College web accessibility.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 1 21:05:17 UTC 2013

Sheri, you are giving excellent advice and information.  I believe a lot of
people really want to assist college students who are visually impaired but
don't know how to do this.

Kaity, this is a good chance for you to learn some advocacy skills that
will work for the rest of your life.  You can teach them something at the
college and you will make it easier for the next blind student who comes
through their classes.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053