[Ohio-talk] Upcoming prize drawing

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 21:40:14 UTC 2013

What address did you send them to Colleen?  I have not received them.

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!  www.mythirtyone.com/cakers

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness! http://www.nfb.org/