[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Apr 15 15:04:19 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,
I know he likes drinking but I didn't want to promte that activity. I also wouldn't know which card he could use for that.
I'm not talking about Richard eating cat food.
I just wanted to let him know that if he should ever want to acquire a living and breathing feline he can order her cat food using scrips by getting a card for Pet Smart.
Kiana has a very Special Cat Food because of some health issues so it costs about $56 for a 17 pound bag.
I usually purchase two bags at a time so this would make a little money for the NFB of Ohio.
Do we have an updated list of places who offer Gift Cards or Certificates.
I find the online list to be difficult to read with my Braille Sense.
Thanks,

Colleen Roth