[Ohio-talk] Parents Division gift card give away

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 19:21:31 UTC 2013

Good tax day afternooon to all
We are down to the wire for turning in the tux & money for our drawing on Sat April 20! Today I received tix from Toledo, thank you Colleen & a call from Susan Day to alert me to watch the mail for tix. Richard emailed from Miami Valley.  Any news from folks up in Cleveland direction?
We as Ohio POBC appreciate your partnering with us to support the BELL  program,  as well as Ohio appreciates your support of this wonderful opportunity to be visible  to the public in such a great effort to work with children.
Anyone with tix or money to add to the pot, please put in the mail asap in order to be eligible.
Thank you
Carol