[Ohio-talk] Parents gift card drawing nears

purplecakers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:55:07 UTC 2013

Hello to all
Today I received Debbie Baker's envelope for the drawing. Thank you Debbie. Only 3 days left until the drawing. If anyone is stil hanging on to tix or money, better mail today, as time is running out. We have multiple chances to win!
On a different note,
Please keep Boston in your prayers.Remember those who have been injured,  the families of those who died & those who witnessed the horror of the bombing at the Boston  Marathon this week. My daughter, Tiffany, lives in a suburb of Boston & works in the city. Marathon day being a big thing to Bostonians & also Patriots Day, she was off & at home watching it on TV.  Relief.
Carol