[Ohio-talk] Good Reading

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:26:11 UTC 2013

Thank you Eric, I know you are a little under the weather and I am
keeping you in my prayers, and hoping that you will be up to speed in
a soon. This is the perfect discussion starter, it may take us some
time to digest it all, but we will keep you posted on our discussions.
Thanks again. Blessings,
Cheryl

--
Peace