[Ohio-talk] Good Reading

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Fri Apr 19 16:07:12 UTC 2013

Hi Eric and Suzanne,
I want to say I am glad you got through your surgery Eric. I am really happy to see that I am not the only person who still gives this speech to new people.
I also think it has merit for discussion groups.
I think that the Left-Handed Dissertation is also a great thing to share.
This speech was one of the first things I read and I still find it very inspirational.
I hope that many people read this.
I also think that the Nature of Independence presented by Dr. Jernigan at the 1992 (I think that was the year) Convention was so helpful and inspiring. I sat there with tears running down my face.
This is also a very good thing for people to read and reread.
Colleen Roth