[Ohio-talk] Shaun Dodson

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:12:38 UTC 2013

Susan, thank you for the information. Although I did not know him, I
will pray for his family, and you to be comforted at this time.
Blessings,
Cheryl Fields

“He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more
potent, nay, more present than the living man.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

--
Peace