[Ohio-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Quick Fair wages Online Petition Request

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Mon Apr 22 18:26:55 UTC 2013

Some people at the board meeting Saturday were asking for the link to the
site for signing the petition that we should all have singed. If you can
place this on your Facebook page or pass it along to family and friends with
a request to go sign the petition, please do so. I was please to learn that
most of the board had already signed the petition, but everyone in the
Federation should be on record as demanding that the minimum wage exemption
for sheltered employment be eliminated.

Barbara

  _____