[Ohio-talk] Getting to know Tri C Eastern campus

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Wed Aug 7 20:03:28 UTC 2013

Come on Vince you can keep up. Richard'

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vincent Fugate
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 3:38 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Getting to know Tri C Eastern campus

Hello,

                My name is Vince, I am blind, and I am going to Tri C Eastern campus for the first time.  I was just wondering  if there are any other students that are blind that may be on this list that go to Tri C Eastern.  I would like to get in contact with you.  This will be the first time I am going back to college since I lost my vision, but I am a Braille reader, but I am new to the area, and Cleveland in general.  I been to the Cleveland Chapter, but have found it hard to get an idea what's going on in that chapter since the meetings are so fast.

Thanks,

Vince