[Ohio-talk] Vince F., FYI

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:32:45 UTC 2013

                Just to let everyone know, Cheryl provided me with the
information I needed, and gave me a lot of ideas I did not think of.  I also
appreciate some of the other comments on this board about dealing with
getting around in new places.  I am very outgoing, but I still find it very
frustrating trying to get to know new places since I have moved into a new
city that I know nothing about, and I will say that I really don't have that
much experience in this area, and I see I still have a lot to learn from the
NFB when it comes to O&M.

                I hope no one took offence about what I said about the
Cleveland Chapter.  We all have different personalities, and backgrounds,
and from my experience no one chapter is the same, and nothing is wrong
about that, and I am not saying there is anything wrong with the Cleveland
chapter.

I thought that posting  my issues would help me out, and it has done just
that.