[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Aug 19 16:18:01 UTC 2013

Hi Cheryl,
Most of the Convention is planned by September. Some things change because people have to opt out of making a Presentation at Convention. Sometimes something comes up which necessitates a change in the Agenda.
Usually the Agenda comes out in October.
The good thing is that with the advent of Stputers we can get it ahead of time.
This also allows for less printing of agendas because we can have it on our Notetakers or other devices.

Colleen Roth