[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk Digest, Vol 66, Issue 21

Chenelle Hancock filmchenelle1977 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:50:52 UTC 2013

> Hello Deborah K

I just had the chance to listen to the most recent Dr. Tech Podcast with  you discussing  the topic of braille is cool.
I thought  it was a very  interesting look on braille and how it should be developed and used by the blind and sighted population. I have to say  that  because of technology advancing  at such a rapid  rate braille  is beginning to be created  on a touch  screen basest, with the development  of In braille and braille touch.  Blind people at large have more options  as to how  to access information In addition, to having all of the powerful  resources  of adaptive technology it will  still never take the place  of learning to read and  write  braille.