[Ohio-talk] At Large Teleconference Call

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Aug 24 20:17:38 UTC 2013

 Hello Everyone,
I would invite anyone interested to join the At Large Teleconference Call tomorrow evening at 7:30 ofiz.
The number to call is: 605-475-4875. The access code is: 201-909 followed by the Pound Sign.
We will be reviewing our discussion from last month, Talking about the National Convention and more specifically about things related to At Large Chapters around the country. We will be discussing the speech THE NATURE of INDEPENDENCE by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan.
We will conclude with some ideas for the extra Drawing for the At Large Chapter Drawing.
Tickets are $1 each or six for $5.
If you have three-way calling and would like to help others get on the call pease send me an email or call me at:
419-661-9171.
Dudley will have you call back and leave message on the answering machine if I am not here tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry I will be back for the Conference Call.
I would really appreciate it if Chapter Presidents or Board Members would assist with this endeavor.
If you know of anyone who might like to join the At Large Chapter please give them the info to join the Teleconference.
We have changed our Teleconference to 7:30 p.m. the Fourth Sunday of the month.
Thank You,

Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;