[Ohio-talk] fyi

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Aug 26 16:07:06 UTC 2013

 Hi Richard,
I think I got the answer last night on our Conference Call.
However this may help get us more donations.
There may be a problem though if we can't get value back on a vehicle.
There might be a problem if people would receive less back for a vehicle.
I can see a problem if there is more paerwork or a holdup in refunds too.
Colleen Roth