[Ohio-talk] 50th year of the dream

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Wed Aug 28 16:33:21 UTC 2013

amen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cheryl Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:01 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] 50th year of the dream

Richard,

On this day, I thank God for sending us leaders who bring us hope, courage, and clarity and I am grateful to those leaders for being willing to take on the task. It is good for our hearts to reflect on Dr. King's words and to be thankful for the courage he instilled in us to fight for what we know to be right and for reminding us to be caring towards each other.

Cheryl