[Ohio-talk] 50th year of the dream

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Aug 29 17:17:17 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
Well I certainly think that Barack Obama would not have been elected in 1963.
Well I think his election is a major accomplishment I still think we have a long way to go.
If there was wasn't so much division we probably wouldn't have Stand Your Ground and George Zimmerman would have been charged for disobeying the orders of a Police Dispatcher.
Colleen Roth