[Ohio-talk] Customer Service Reps Job

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 29 22:57:35 UTC 2013

Hello List Members:

This job listing came from Indeed.com and it might interest some job seekers.

Good Luck!
Milena

CSR
JJ DELONG - Cleveland, OH

Customer Service Representative

 We are the fastest growing call center in Greater Cleveland specializing in
benefits enrollment into various government programs that assists patients with
financial healthcare solutions. We are seeking career minded customer service
reps with 3+ years of experience to work in our high volume INBOUND call center
environment. Strong customer service skills and excellent PC skills required.

 We are a drug free/felony free workplace.

$28k + Benefits

Email resume to: career at jjdelong.com