[Ohio-talk] FW: Notice of removal of Ohio newspaper

Eduffy eduffy at deltav.org
Fri Aug 30 21:25:50 UTC 2013

Deborah, this means that RSC decided not to pay for the cost of the Toledo Blade. I can only presume that they made this decision as a cost-cutting measure during the new contract negotiation process. I knew there were some questions about the blade, this is the first time that I have Actually heard that the paper is being removed.

Sent from my iPad