[Ohio-talk] Come Join Us

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:22:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

It would send a powerful message if persons with visual challenges,
their families and friends, support this very important event!
Our communities are in peril, families are broken and the consequences
 are too costly. Join us on this day, for additional information
contact me, thanks.
Blessings,
CherylFields

If there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed
Women of Faith:

Voices Against Violence

Invites You to Join Us on

Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013

3:00 – 5:00 p.m.

For  a  Consciousness-­‐Raising  Service  at

The  Old  Stone  Church

91  Public  Square

Cleveland,  Ohio  44113

And  Ceremonial  Walk  Around  Public  Square

Come join a coalition of diverse Clevelanders to raise consciousness to

eliminate violence against women.

Women of Faith: Voices

Against Violence are over 50 lay and religious leaders who have

organized to help end murder, rape, domestic violence, human trafficking,

and all manner of violence against women and children, which also

includes discrimination, inequity and inequality.

On this day men, women, and children will unite under one banner

to eliminate violence. We are Baha’is, Buddhists, Christians, Jews,

Hare Krishnas, Humanists, Muslims, Sikhs, Unitarian Universalists, and

more.

We represent the African American, Asian American, Euro-

American, Latina/Hispanic American and Native American Indians

communities. We are students, professors, psychologists, social workers,

community activists, educators, clergy, lay leaders, anti-domestic

violence experts, homemakers, nurses, cosmetologists, and more.

ALL ARE WELCOME – FREE EVENT

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Recommended Transportation: RTA and Car Pooling

Additional Parking Available at Tower City

Contact:

Sr. Robyn Hill: info at virtueincforwomen.org – Very Special Guests Outreach

Sr. Leah C.K. Lewis: lcarol.lewis at gmail.com - Media & Government Relations

Sr. Julia Shearson: jshearson at cair.com - Event Co-chair