[Ohio-talk] FW: Emailing: e-reader letter.doc

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Sat Aug 31 15:49:10 UTC 2013

Barb Fohl warned me yesterday that the attachments were not opening, and
clearly the national office is having the same problem. I am sending out the
message that I sent Barb yesterday. My letter is attached, and the pattern
letter in in the body of the message. Between them you should get a good
idea of what is needed. Just remember that the deadline is Monday evening.
Barbara