[Ohio-talk] Cleveland Metroparks Events

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 2 21:34:17 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

As you know, I have and am organizing hiking and other activities for those who are interested.  I have compiled a new list of events for this and the next month.

One particular hike is a breakfast in the park.  We meet at the nature center at 8 AM and dring an item for breakfast.  We hike for two hours and when we return to the nature center, a delicious breakfast will be waiting for us cooked by park volunteers.  Advanced registration is required and it is then that you will be asked to bring the needed item.  If this and other events sound good, let me know--and join us.  Bring a friend, too.

Milena
--
Season's Greetings!
Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!