[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Call and Sign Up to Learn More about Non-24 and Vanda Will Donate to the NFB

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Wed Dec 4 11:35:47 UTC 2013

Yes  I think this is a good thing  I myself  thinkihave this disorder  I was
told this  about two years ago  they told me my indternal clock was off
since my body has no light perception  since I ost my eyesight  it is all
messed up  they wanted me to go through a lot of different studies    so
please have your friends call  thanks Dawn