[Ohio-talk] You Are Invited!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:31:07 UTC 2013

It was the night before the NFB/Cleveland holiday party!
Not a Federationist was stirring, not even a mouse!
The clothes were all hung in the closets with care, in hopes that the
three Kings would soon be there,
King Eric, King Richard and naturally King William: with anticipation
of their arrival!
We have decked the halls, hung the stockings, and asked Jack Frost to
behave himself, knowing that you will join us there!
At the 2013 NFB/Cleveland Holiday Party!
When: Friday, December 20, 2013
Where: Have your Sleigh Drop You off at The Doubletree-Hilton/Downtown
Cleveland Hotel: Which is located at 1111 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland,
Ohio 44114
Time: 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm and don't be late!
Do not make this a Silent Night! RSVP Soon!
Contact Suzanne Turner at 216-990-6199 or email at
sturner at clevelandsightcenter.org
Bring your Jingle Bells, Family and Friends! There will be wonderful
food, fantastic guests, and great fun!
*** As we wrap up our 2013 projects join us by stuffing every stocking
at Mary's House!
Bring donations, Women's toiletries, soaps, gels, creams, and lotions!
Mary's House provides a safe space for women to leave the harsh
environment of the streets of Cleveland: offering nonjudgmental help
and hope, food, clothing and recovery support.
We thank you and all contributions are appreciated during this season
of giving!
For more information about Mary's House contact Board Member of the
NFB of Cleveland, Rosa Jones, who also serves on the President
Advisory Board at Mary's House, 216-486-8585 and at
rjonesjackie at prodigy.net.
We invite you to Join the NFB of Cleveland in2014 at our regular
scheduled meeting times and location:
Cleveland, Third Friday of each month at The Cleveland sight Center,
1909 East 101st Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Make this a safe and happy holiday, don't drink and guide, don't text and tap!
Happy New Year from the National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland!!
Cheryl Fields, Vice President
William H. Turner, President

--
Peace