[Ohio-talk] Calling the non-24-hour information line

Sheri Beth Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Tue Dec 10 15:05:51 UTC 2013

And honestly, gang, if you do find that you have these sleep issues, the medication they are testing may be of use to you: as someone who was in that study, I can tell you that (a) I have heard that the drug is effective in some cases and (b) they do pay you to participate in the study if you qualify.

Sleepily,

sheri W-J

On Dec 10, 2013, at 8:05 AM, Barbara Pierce <bbpierce at pobox.com<mailto:bbpierce at pobox.com>>