[Ohio-talk] last chance for Malleys fundraiser purchases

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Dec 14 20:32:28 UTC 2013

I have been receiving messages about this recently.  NOPBC has signed
up and is using it.  You get to the website and any Amazon purchase
you make the designated organization receives 5% of the sale.  I would
be interested to know how many people use Amazon to buy things.  My
husband uses Amazon Prime and I wonder if you can be an Amazon Prime
member and use this website.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053