[Ohio-talk] fyi

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:24:02 UTC 2013

I forgot something, Chenelle Handcock of the Cleveland chapter
volunteered with the BELL Program this past summer and received no
recognition for her efforts. In spite of this she is looking forward
to serving again in 2014, this is what family does. I could go on with
examples, but
I will end with this,because there are not many reasons to expect a
pleasant outcome to continuing this type of conversation.

Cheryl

Peace