[Ohio-talk] Call for information about our student division

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:42:46 UTC 2013

Thanks Colleen, I will make sure this is noted.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator