[Ohio-talk] Past & Current Presidents, & My NFB Family

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Dec 18 15:56:45 UTC 2013

Dawn wrote:
"I think  we all in [the] N F B of Ohio  should be
thankful  and happy that we have good leaders
past and present  willing to take on this job [of]
president  thank you Eric Barbara  and J W  the
only three I have gotten to know  all three of you
are beautiful people thank you."

I agree cmpletely. Being a part of the NFB of Ohio
from 1998 - 2012, I have only known those 3 as
well. I appreciate all 3, and many other members
of my wonderful NFB of Ohio family, too. It's been
a blessing.

Strive On!
Everett
Now In Colorado Springs, CO