[Ohio-talk] CSC

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:59:52 UTC 2013

hAPPY nEW yEAR!  am gled to hear that you will be training at CSC.
This will be a great experience for you and I am sure that you will be
able to contribute your ideas and expertise to the agency. Hopefully I
will run into you, smiles, during your training., let's plan on having
lunch together  one day
Welcome to the Cleveland Sight Center family,
Cheryl Fields

--
Peace