[Ohio-talk] Mike Anderson's mother

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:56:05 UTC 2013

2 Corinthians 1 “Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal”

This is my prayer for all of our Federation families that are dealing
with losses in this new year. May God's blessings of peace surround
you, and comfort  your familie during this difficult time, and leave
you with a complete healing from sorrow and pain.
Cheryl Fields

--
Peace