[Ohio-talk] Youth Leadership Forum now accepting applications

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 8 13:03:08 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

The Youth Leadership Forum creates a no-cost, life-changing leadership experience for current high school juniors and seniors from all over Ohio with any type of disability.

http://www.rsc.state.oh.us/index/resources/partners-and-programs/governors-council-on-people-with-disabilities/applications/youth-leadership-forum-delegate-application

This year it will be held July 15-18, and deadline for the application is March 31. We are especially eager to welcome students from under-served areas of the state, so be generous in sharing this information. Current (BVR/BSVI) Rehabilitation Services Commission consumers and those applying for services are especially encouraged to try this opportunity! FYI last year we had no blind or visually impaired delegates.

For questions, please feel free to contact donna.foster at rsc.ohio.gov<mailto:donna.foster at rsc.ohio.gov> or myself. Thanks in advance for thoughtful consideration of this opportunity for students.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Sammons
Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
614.466.9844  X. 3644

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>