[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 13:42:01 UTC 2013

This update did not include  that Mike Anderson also lost his mother. .  He
is a very active member of the Dayton chapter. . Many  of you met Mike at
the state convention. His mother was blind and Paul and Bernie  came to
Dayton to work with her several times. I attended the  visitation at the
funeral home  and he was happy to see the NFB there to support him during
these difficult times.        Richard