[Ohio-talk] Richa4rd payne

colleen roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Jan 14 23:36:14 UTC 2013

Hi,
Well I know many people are attached to their animals.
We all express our grief in different ways.
I know it's hard to lose an animal. I have felt very sad when I have had a cat pass away but nothing compares to the loss of a child.
Think of it this way. If you dog was suffering he is not in pain any more.
I guess he liveed a long life. I do not know what the average age is for a dog, I guess it depends on the breed.
I am sure you miss your dog.
Colleen Roth