[Ohio-talk] Bob

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Jan 23 19:36:40 UTC 2013

Hello,
Bob Eschbach certainly was a good example for other blind people. He had a very interesting and diverse career.
I actually (don't faint anyone) contemplating taking his Guide Dog Dregg when he was going to retire him.
That dog was very gentle. Greg and Ford were very unusal, in mo opinion, their training and reinforcement were wonderful.
Bob and Pat really lived the NFB Philosophy.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Pat and to the family.
Colleen Roth