[Ohio-talk] national convention on the road again message

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Tue Jul 2 21:01:44 UTC 2013

Hi Wanda,
I am so glad you took care of Kitty Kat.
I really do not like it when people abandon animals. Yes I mean any animal.
Chances are though that more people will help a dog than a cat.
Gee I will have to ask JW how Mixie and Connie are doing.
I think Feral Cats should be trapped, fixed and returned to their colony.
When they can't produce eventually the colony will be downsized.
Have a gr day!

Colleen Roth