[Ohio-talk] Sad News

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Jul 11 23:29:58 UTC 2013

 Hi,
Somewhere there is a picture of me holding Ford's Leash.
That was Annette's dog before Pablo.
Ford was really remarkable in my opinion.
Davonna grabbed his tail and Annette had to pry her hand off of Ford's tail.
Some of you may not understand this but I had no  idea that Davonna would grab his tail.
It was awful because I was afraid to get near the dog and I was thinking I had to do this before he bit Davonna.
Fortunately Ford did not bite her although I couldn't he blamed him if he did. Davonna had a very strong grip with her left hand.
Being in her wheelchair it was the right level for her to grab his tail.
I am so amazed that Annette was able to deal with this. Thankfully she understood the fact that Davonna wouldn't have understood that she shouldn't do this.
I will always remember how gracious she was.
She still talked to Davonna and Ford and Davonna were both OK.
I was surprised about Davonna's grabbing his tail because at school she wouldn't touch any dog which was brought to the school she attended.
I do not know if something happened with a dog before she came to us or not.
There are only two dogs I felt comfortable with in my life. One was Bob Eschbach's dog Greg and the other was Ford.
Annette I will be praying for you.
If I remember correctly you have a cat. Your cat can be company for you right now.
I know you will have to wait to get another dog until they find a match for you.
Colleen Roth