[Ohio-talk] facebook

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 15:15:41 UTC 2013

In case anyone doesn't know, facebook's mobile site is completely accessible
(and free) as well.  I have been using it for years and have found the
newsfeed, timelines, and even messaging very accessible with Jaws and NVDA.
I also know Window Eyes users who use it and have had great results.  Just
use m in place of www when typing facebook into your browser's address bar.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, Secretary
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator
Alpha Phi Omega-Alpha Gamma Xi
UD Music Therapy Club