[Ohio-talk] facebook

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Jul 15 17:52:05 UTC 2013

Hi Sheri, and all,

I haven't used the 'normal,' visual Facebook site for many moons now. The Mobile site (where, as someone said, you simply put an m in place of the www, i.e., http://m.facebook.com) is easily navigable, and the only graphic is a small "Facebook" logo-sign at the top of the page. But when posts are put through which include pictures, they still come through just fine. But the site is easily usable via the Mobile version of Facebook.com, and I'll admit I've become somewhat addicted, and usually post & 'catch-up' at least once a day. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
Now In Colorado Springs (Previously In Akron!)